Research and Teaching - Research Topics
- Special functions of mathemctical physics (in particular orthogonal polynomials, spherical harmonics (scalar, vectorial, tensorial))
- Partial differential equations
- Constructive approximation (radial basis functions, splines, wavelets), in particular for
aplications in a sphere oriented context
- Inverse Problems in geophysics, geodesy, and stellite geodesy
- Industrial mathematics
Here we follow to main lines:
Detailed informations to my interests for industrial problems can be found here:
- Modelling and simulation based on (differential) equations.
- Data based modelling amd simulations with statistical and other methods.